Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

Frozen Hell - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:20 pm

"Our little Rosy lusts over everything." Milosh laughed poking his sister in the side.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 pm

"Well, I've learned from the best Milly." She smirked stiking out her toung at he brother.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:22 am

"Says the one who's got a thing going on for..." Lana didn't say anymore, both in fear of getting Milosh pissed and just to leave anyone who heard in suspense. Like she would ever tell anyone though...
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am

"Wait, are you saying Milosh has the hots for someone, and acctually loves them?" Rosalind asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 am

"No..." Milosh said nervously, "Why would you think that?" Milosh asked taking his seat once more.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 am

"You obviously know the truth..." Rosalind giggled, "Who is it?" She asked eager to know.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

Lana pretended to examine her fingernails for any leftover dirt, refusing to say it. "Nothing, nothing. Just ignore me, Ros. I was being a babbling idiot like I always am, so don't mind me when I make up stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:56 am

"Oh Bull..." Tom laughed, "we all saw the look on Milosh's face... Why don't you tell us? Anyone Milosh truly falls for must be something special." He said smiling at lana from across the table.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 am

Lana smiled sweetly. "How about...no? Or else my leg will go so far up your ass that my knee will quench your thirst. Either that, or my chains come out." She said in an equally sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 am

Rosalind giggled slightly at this, and Toms reaction.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:08 am

"Alright now... Let's play nicely." Louis said calmly as he caught glimps of Cook filling the table with their meal, "Ah, that you Cook." He said smiling, "Why don't you sit and join us?" He asked again gesturing to the chair between him and Rosaling.

"Why Thank you Louis." He answered smiling as he sat down soon being taken up in conversation by Rosalind as she pilled food on to hr plate and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:10 am

Milosh leant over to Tom while everyone was eating and conversing happily.

"I told you I was going to talk to you after diner remember?" He reminded to boy in a whisper as he leant away and continued eating staring at nothing but his plate.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:14 am

((Beacause diner can ofter be long and boring...))

~After Diner~

"Well cook, that was deffinately... Filling..." He said laughing as he looked ever to see his three children slouching in their chairs, and laughing as he said this.

"I'm glad it was to your liking." Cook responded smiling, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have dishes to wash and a kitchen to clean." He said smiling as he began to depart.

"Aurora, and I will help you tonight Cook. That was you may join aurora and I in the Library." Louis said smiling at the man, "I think we all deserve a relaxing evening." He added rising from his chair.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 am

"Come on." Milosh said smiling as he took Toms hand, and left the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:17 am

Lana sighed contently as she walked out of the room, stomach full and feeling very at peace. She walked over to a the piano and sat down, just fingering the keys. Then she got up and walked over to a nearby balcony, just watching as fresh snow fell, admiring the beauty of it all.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:25 am

Milosh led tom outside to Aurora, and Rosalind's garden at the back of the house in the monstrouse yard. The garden filled up almost the entire yard. as the snow fell around the Milosh glanced down at tom. He looks so beautiful. He thought to himself, and unknowingly one of his hands moved up to brush the side of his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:27 am

feeling this gentle touch Tom began to blush wildly.

"What are you-?" he began to asked before smiling up at the older boy, "So... You going to tell me who it is?" He asked remembering that he still didn't know who it was that Milosh had his heart set out on.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:28 am

Lana Black wrote:
Lana sighed contently as she walked out of the room, stomach full and feeling very at peace. She walked over to a the piano and sat down, just fingering the keys. Then she got up and walked over to a nearby balcony, just watching as fresh snow fell, admiring the beauty of it all.

Running out of the room Rosalind found lana on the balcony watching the snow.

"There you are..." She giggled standing beside her, "Do you see what I see?" She asked looking down into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:30 am

Tom Keat wrote:
feeling this gentle touch Tom began to blush wildly.

"You really don't know do you?" He asked slightly shocked about the matter, "You haven't noticed anything about the way I treat certain people in this family?" He asked feeling hopefull that Tom might finally get it.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:30 am

Lana just happened to see this little scene and nodded to Rosalind. She thought, 'Go, Milosh! Tell him how you really feel! I'll be here cheering you on!'

Last edited by Lana Black on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:31 am

"Rosalind!?" Tom asked shocked at the thought, "You've fallen for Rosalind?" He asked laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:33 am

...Lana sweatdropped and nearly fell over. And Milosh called her clueless...
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:34 am

'How do I tell him when he's so clueless!? He think's I like Rosalind!' He sent back, and with a sigh he placed his hands on Toms shoulders holding him in place.

"There's only one other solution to telling you..." Milosh muttered, and sent to Lana at the same time staring at the snow between them. 'here goes nothing...' He sent one last time before leaning in and kissing the shorter boy.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:38 am

Tom stared at the boy, his eyes wide as their lips were locked. He had a feeling that he should push him off, the he should run away... But he didn't want to... Smiling into the kiss Toms hands naturally moved to Milosh's chest, and stayed resting there.

'I think I know who it is...' Tom sent to Rosalind as he let his eyes close, and melted with the snow around him as milosh just stood there with him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:39 am

"Oh wow..." Rosalind giggled quietly trying not to make to much noise, and ruin this for them both, "I think I know who Milosh Like now..." She said repeating, in a way, what tom had sent to her to Lana. leaning on the rail she smiled and just watched them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: