Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Black

Frozen Hell - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 am

Lana hesitated a bit, wondering whether to tell Rosalind of what was currently happening. She was the only one she could trust here, so there really wasn't a choice. "Your dear master has just confronted my friend, Balo. I'm worried about him."
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 am

Balo Fry wrote:
Balo saw that this guy had no sense of humor. "Alright calm down. I wasn't holding him for anyone. Some guy named Milosh took my friend up to their dwelling. Part of the agreement was that Milosh would take her up there while I held on to your son there until she got back. After that, the plan was to release him. Then again, in order for that to have happened she would have had to come back. With you being here to get your back, I take it you guys aren't going to let her come back are you?"

"Yes well, in order to get your friend back you're going to have to come with me." He said turning being followd closely by Tom, "I'd much rather eat before arguing over whether Lana is going with you or not." He said smuggly, "It's her discision not yours whether she leaves familly or not." He added as he and Tom made their way back to the Hold.

"Besides, it wasn't Milosh who brought her to us it was you precious Sanguine." He muttered getting closer to home.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 am

'You're kidding right? This guy is their master? Please. By the looks of it, I can take care of this guy without even breaking a sweat.'
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:17 am

'No, Balo! Don't even think about it. Just do as I said and lay off.' Balo was too stubborn to listen sometimes, but Lana hoped that he would this time. Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:18 am

Lana Black wrote:
Lana hesitated a bit, wondering whether to tell Rosalind of what was currently happening. She was the only one she could trust here, so there really wasn't a choice. "Your dear master has just confronted my friend, Balo. I'm worried about him."

"You shouldn't be worried..." Rosalind reassured her, "Louis might be filled with wrath, be he wouldn't hurt anyone without an honest reason." She reassured her, "Like Solomon..." hse muttered, "He left all of us for dead pretty mush, so there will be concequences when he returns." She said thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:22 am

"Will Louis strike back if someone attacks him?" Lana asked anxiously. She could take out her stress on Solomon when he returned. A nice, Solomon target...wouldn't that be nice?
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:30 am

Rosalind nodded.

"He will strike back, but only hard enough to show that he's not affraid to hit harder the next time." She replied calmly, "Let me say, he wouldn't strike someone he doesn't know. He doesn't see the point in it. It just shows that Wrath controles him." She explained, "For example, if your friend Balo struck him, he would just pin him up against something and glare at him, then continue with what he was doing." She told Lana remembering when she first arrived, "But if he knows you fairly well, then he wil strike back, and he hits hard." She said hanging your head remembering not long ago when she dissobeyed orders and let their prey escape, even though it was a man she had cared for, "He's not a very forgiving man, but he's not cruel either." She said smiling softly hearing footsteps outside. Standing she straightend her dress. When the door opend the first person she saw was Tom.

"Tom!" She cried running to him, and practically throwing herself at the boy, "I'm so glad you're alright!" She said happily hugging her little brother, "Milosh will be so happy to know that you're back, and Aurora." She said happily.

"Welcome back son." She said from atop the staircase, "Do we have an other visitor?" She asked her husband as he came into the entrance hall receiving a warm embrace from Rosalind who wasn't about to let him go anytime soon.

"I missed you daddy." She said happily smiling up at the man receiving a warm hug, and smile in return.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:38 am

Lana felt that numb feeling again when Louis came in, that same shiver going down her spine. Though it went away when she saw a very familiar face behind him. "Balo! You're here!"

Hoisting up her dress a bit, she ran towards her friend and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 am

"See, I told you." She smiled watching her new friend be so happy, "so, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hungry." She said giggling as she led Louis to the dining room with Aurora, and Tom following.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 am

"Tom!" Milosh shouted from the top of the staircase as he practically flew down to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:43 am

Seeing Milosh Tom smiled, and ran to him throwing his arms around the older boys neck.

"I missed you." He whispered into Milosh's ear as he stood there with him.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:44 am

"Yeah?" Milosh asked staring down at the smaller boy smilling, "I missed you to." He whispered back holding the boy close, "Hey, um... I was hoping to talk to you." He muttered, "Maybe after diner we could go for a walk?" He asked holding the boys hands in his own.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:45 am

Tom smiled gently and nodded.

"Yeah, I'd like that." He replied as he led the boy to the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 am

"Hey, you coming to diner?" Milosh asked stopping to look back at Lana, and Balo, "You know Aurora, and Rosalind would be upset if you left without saying goodbye." He told them smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:49 pm

"You mean..." Lana said a bit skeptically, "You guys aren't going to keep us prisoners here? What will Louis say if we leave without a word? Won't he be pissed as hell?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:24 pm

"He'd be upset for you not saying good bye..." Tom replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:26 pm

"Besides that, the only reason he'd be angry is that Rosalind would be upset..." He added smiling as well, "She get's attached easilly." He explained as he and Tom continued to the dining hall where everyone was already seated at the long table.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:27 pm

"Come on Cook, where's the food we're starving!" Rosalind giggled, "I'm excited. I want to see what feast you've made for us tonight." She said excitedly as she bounced in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:31 pm

"Calm yourself child." Cook said smiling placing his hands on her shouders as he stood behind her chair, "The food'll be here soon enough, I just don't want to have diner started without our guests." He explained smiling down at his favourit red-head.

"He has a point Rosalind. It's rude to start diner when not everyone is seated." He smiled at his only daughter folding one of his hands over hers, "Will you be joining us again tonight Cook?" Louis asked with eager eyes. He loved this man like a brother, and in return the man treated him like one. Not like a master like anyone else would.

"I think I might just take you up on that offer." Cook agreed smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 pm

"Come on, let's go join them." Lana said as she tugged on Balo's hand and led him to the dining hall. Once there, she searched for an empty seat...or one next to someone she was comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:48 pm

Rosalind was completely out of it as her hunger started taking over.

"Ugh! My head hurts!" Rosalind whinned bouncing in her seat once more.

"Calm down Rosalind." Aurora muttered from the seat across from her daughter, "Just take a deep breath and relax." She said smiling, "don't let your hunger get the better of you. Do you remember what happend to Tom?" She asked smiling at the boy seated beside her. Remember Rosalind tryed to calm her self, but failed. Slowly her eye filled out in black, and her fangs began to poke out from behind her lips. Sighing Aurora stood from her seat and went to the kitchen returning with a metal wine glass.

"Drink." She orederd, "Before we have a repeat." She added smiling, and kissing the girl atop the head as she reclaimed her seat. Obeying Rosalind drank the contents of the cup smiling as she discovered it's conents.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Finally sitting down next to Aurora and Rosalind, Lana watched as the latter gulped down the wine glass's contents. She didn't really want to know what it was; some things were better left unsaid. Without even realizing what she was doing, Lana patted Rosalind's head as if she were a puppy. "Good, girl." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Rosalind stopped and stared at her with an odd expression. Smiling and chuckling at this little action, a red liquide resided between her lips, and slowly her eyes and fangs went back to normal. Licking her lips of the remaining fluide she smiled at Aurora across the table.

"There." Aurora smiled, "Is that better for now?" She asked. Rosalind simply smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:21 pm

"Blood lust getting to you?" Lana asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Rosalind couldn't help but blush as she nodded. She usually had good controle over wanting blood so much.

"Yeah..." She muttered smiling at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: