Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Black

Frozen Hell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 am

Lana then felt a pain in her chest, ranging from the emotions of guilt to pity. It had been a long time since she had felt anything for anyone besides Balo. "I'm...sorry...for asking." She said softly. Noticing how sad Milosh seemed, she did the first thing that came to her mind...she embraced him in a loving hug. She wasn't as cold a person as anyone thought; she had a heart too.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 am

Feeling her embrace Milosh couldn't help but smile.

"It's fine, it's really none of your concern, There's just something about you that gave me this trust in you." He explained, "It's all nothing really." He muttered staring down at Lana, "Besides... It's nothing to get my hopes up over. Why would someone of 115 fall for someone of 217?" He asked with a faint chuckle behind his words.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:13 am

"I dunno...why would someone of 16 fall for someone of 18?" Lana asked, thinking of Balo. She then remembered what he had said earlier about the both of them. "Milosh...what did you mean by us having a different bond from them? I don't even know you."
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:26 am

"Think it through for a moment." He said smiling as he continued to lead her through the forest, "Think of you. Start from the beggining with your name, age, and other things." He told her, "Then do the same with me." He added seeing the clearing in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:38 am

After a while, Lana gave up. "I'm still not seeing it. My name is Lana Black, I'm 16 years old, I like making people laugh and hate it when anyone is too serious. You are Milosh Black, 217 years old, you like Tom, and your dislikes I don't know. The only similarity I see is that our last names are both Black. I just can't see it."
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:41 am

"I'm sorry, but are you really that clueless?" He asked stopping before the clearing, "Repeat the second to last phrase you said." He told her smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 am

Lana fumed a bit when Milosh called her clueless. "'The only similarity I see is that our last names are both Black.' And how is that..." Then it clicked. "Don't tell me we're..."
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:08 am

"No S**t sherlock..." He laughed as he continued to the hold, "Whilst you are still 16 I am at the ripe age of 217, and let me tell you, it's been hard watching the black familly grow and expand and not be a part of it all." He laughed as he stood on the front step with Lana beside him.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:20 am

Lana was still in a bit of a shock. "But...how can you be so sure that we're related? I'm sure there are tons of other Blacks around who might possibly be related to you. My family is dead, and even when they were alive they never once mentioned a Milosh Black when telling family tales."
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:23 am

Milosh stopped in front of the door holding the handle in his hand.

"Yes well, My part in the familly history wasn't exactly 'respectable' I suppose you could say..." He muttered as he turned the handle slowly, "Long story short, I'm going to the sixth level of hell, not to mention the fact that I have many regretful moments from when I was alive..." He added opening the door to reveal a dim lit hall entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:31 am

"Milosh..." Lana said as she entered the house with her supposed relative, feeling a chill when she entered. "That's not the whole story...is it? About us being related, I mean. Another Black in this little family shouldn't be such a big deal. There has to be more to it."

A voice then rang out, sending a shiver down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 am

Sighing Milosh took the girl by the arm.

"Understand when I tell you this, I mean you no harm, and that there's nothing dangerous going on here." He said softly looking around, "Louis turned me when I was 17. I was living with my 3 sisters, and no one else. It was the 'Battle of Vimeiro'. My parents were dead, and I was made to take care of the family. One day the battle spread across our farmland, and my sisters and I were taken hostage by the british. They gave up on keeping my sisters so they..." He paused remembering the vivid unwanted memories, "They raped and killed them. I was left to watch them do this, and when they went after my youngest sister I tried to stop them. I was appauled at the thought of them doing such a thing to a 13 year old girl, not that I wasn't with my other sisters, but she was still just a child..." He paused taking a breath, "When I tried to stop them for the third time the shot me, and left me to bleed out in the fields. That's when Louis found me... He was hunting and he smelt my blood. I was lucky he did." He laughed under his breath trying to lighten the mood. Sitting on the stairs in the front hall he continued.

"When he turned me, it was agonizing, but just like every other vampire when they turn, I saw into what was to be. I saw you, and it wasn't a good picture. You know, you look just like little Evangeline..." He said smiling at her, "My little sister... Anyways, when I woke I told Louis all of this, and just like we brought Tom and Rosalind here for the prophesies shown to us, we sought to bring you here to. We thought that it would be easy to bring you into the familly, and we'd all be happy. But in bringing you here I betrayed Tom by leaving him behind, and I dissobeyed Louis by telling you all this." He told her holding his head in his hands, "I promised him I would never let anything ever happen to him, and now he's back there with your friend, and I don't know what he's going to do, I haven't been sent anything from Tom since he first jumped at you, and I'm feeling quite nervouse as to what Louis is going to do to me for both leaving Tom, and going against his word." He finished looking up to hear something behind him. Standing he turned to look up at the top of the staircase.

"Louis..." He muttered falling to one knee, and bowing his head with his hands at his sides.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 pm

"Well... Isn't this a great familly reunion." He said calmly walking down the stairs towards the boy kneeling. Kneeling down befor Milosh, Louis smiled gently brushing the boys cheek with his fingertips.

"Now tell me Milosh, how could I hurt one of my children?" He asked quietly staring into Milosh's eyes with his deep blue, "I saved you once in the past, I wouldn't want to ruin something I helped create." He laughed softly as he rose helping Milosh to his feet as he went. Staring over at Lana he smiled kindly bowing his head.

"Hello Lana Black, I'm glad to have finally met you." He said before turning to look at the 'others', "Milosh, Where's Tom, Solomon, Rosalind, and Sanguine?" He asked confused at the lack of night walkers in the entrance hall of the large house. Pausing he closed his eyes and shook his head.

"You know something I don't dear." He said a little louder cocking his head to one side staring at an open door.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Aurora came out of the shadows of the room smiling at her husband.

"You ever thought differently love?" She asked smirking slightly as she came up to the three vampires standing before her, her red dress trailing behind her ever so slightly.

"Rosalind is after Sanguine again, Solomon has betrayed us, yet again, and Tom..." She paused glancing over at Milosh, "Tom was left behind." She muttered staring back at Louis. Nodding her head she walked over to Lana.

"My dear, why don't we go get you cleaned up." She suggested smiling gently at the young girl, "You must be freezing. How about a hot bath." She nodded placing a hand on Lana's shoulder, "are you hungry? Would you like something to eat after?" She asked as she led the girl up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm

As soon as she saw Louis, Lana felt her body run cold. She couldn't move...couldn't breathe...couldn't do anything. Despite his warm welcome, there was something about this man that she didn't like, not in the least. Aurora's touch on her shoulder was soothing, calming; it made her feel safe. "Y-yeah..." She said a bit nervously to her questions, tearing her gaze away from Louis. She allowed herself to be led up the stairs, all while wondering how everything was going back at the lodge.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm

"So tell me dear, what's your size?" She asked staring down the hall, and turning to a deep purple door with golden pinstriping.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:03 pm

"Size? I don't know..." Lana said as she slipped off her mercenary's coat. Truth be told, Lana spent most of her life wearing the same old shirt that had once belonged to her father and pants that had belonged to her brother. They both fit her alright, but she didn't know what her true size was.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm

"Well, a lady of the house wouldn't want to be wearing mens cloths now would she?" Aurora asked with a grin as she walked to a large double door'd closet, "You're deffinately not rosalind's size, but you're not mine either..." She said talking to herself as she went rooting through the closet. Turning she held up a long black strapy gown with silver lining, and embroydery around the waist with straps, and a trailing skirt.

"Unfortunately for womens clothes in this house we only have Gowns, and dresses, but if you for something that's different I can lend you something of my own or Rosalinds." She said smiling holding out the dress, "Unfortunately for now you're going to have to wear this, that doesn't bother you does it?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

((Just for the sake of my being amazing, here are the per described dresses...
Aurora:http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/gowns/B555015.html
Lana:http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/gowns/Alyce8850.html
Rosalind: soon to come...))
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:37 am

"Er...not really. It's just that...I've never really worn a dress before. Wearing men's clothing is just something I've been comfortable with most of my life." Lana admitted while admiring the dress. It looked really pretty. "I'll wear it. But, um, do you have a bathroom?" She had just noticed how dirty she really was. When was the last time she had bathed? ...On second thought, it was better not to answer that question.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:13 am

Smiling Aurora nodded, and led the girl out of the room. Pausing in the hall she turned to Lana.

"Have you met Rosalind?" She asked turning to her, and without awaiting for an answer she continued, "I do believe she's home..." She muttered leading the girl down the hall, and while passing the staircase she looked down into the entrance hall where Milosh and Louis still stood, "Welcome home dear!" She called, "Your things are in my room, leave Sanguine to your father, and brother, and come take a bath while the water is still warm." She ordered nodding as she continued to the room.

~

Rosalind smiled at her house mother, and skipped up the stairs, her red locks bouncing delicately. Entering the room she saw her gown hanging upon the bedframe. Smiling she tok it, and strode down the hall to the girls bath.

~

"Now, this is a public bath I must warn you. It's much easier than simply using our own for the hot water out here is limited, so it's much easier to just fill two large baths rather than eight." She informed the girl as the steaming water poured into the large pool like tub. Bubbles formed as the tub filled, and leaving the water running aurora made her way to retrieve six towls, and three face cloths.

~

Smiling rosalind open the door, and steam poured out dancing in the air around her.

"Hello mother, and..." Rosalind then paused staring at the other girl in the room, her eyes wide as she had herself pressed up against the door, "What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"She came here at her own will with Miosh." Aurora explained.

"So he told you the truth huh?" She asked smiling as she hung her dress up on the rack, and began to remove her coat, and large boots.

((Just for the sake of my being amazing, here are the per described dresses...
Aurora:http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/gowns/B555015.html
Lana:http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/gowns/Alyce8850.html
Rosalind:http://www.prompartydress.com/party-dresses/BR4923_Delizia_Long_Homecoming_Gown-p-1175.html))
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:27 am

"Y-yeah...he did..." Lana said a bit shyly as she tried to keep her eyes off of Rosalind as she undressed. Since she had been the only girl in her family, she had never really seen another female's body, not even her mother's. She and Aurora were already in the baths, and the hot water just felt so good against her chilly skin... Though she nearly froze when a splash in her tub was heard.

'Don't tell me Rosalind decided to use my tub...?' She thought horrified as she dared to open her eyes.

~

"Well? I gave you the girl, didn't I?" Sanguine questioned as he looked at Louis, just waiting for him to say something. He slowly inched away from Milosh, still feeling nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:48 am

Rosalind sat before Lana smiling.

"So tell me, are you going to be living with us from now on?" She asked looking hopeful.

"Don't mind Rosalind, she's been dying to have an other female in the house." aurora laughed as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair.

"Aurora..." Rosalind sighed shaking her curly hair, "well?" She asked staring back at lana curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:02 am

"Umm..." Lana tried to look at anything but Rosalind. "I...guess. I don't really have a home since I travel a lot with my friend Balo Fry. He's also a vampire; I turned him when he was close to death in Eshta Fer."

Trying to keep her mind occupied, Lana set to work on scrubbing the grime from her body, grumbling a bit when she couldn't reach her back. Several old scars showed themselves on her back, reminders of all the times she had gotten lucky when fighting for her life.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:14 am

Lana Black wrote:
"Well? I gave you the girl, didn't I?" Sanguine questioned as he looked at Louis, just waiting for him to say something. He slowly inched away from Milosh, still feeling nervous.

"You did uphold your part of the bargain, although I must say it still isn't enough to repay all your debts." Louis muttered entertwining his fingers, "Even with your great help for bringing us the girl, The prophesy remains, and so does her familly." he explained, "Now that she has been introduced to the majority of the family we can not just do what you want with her." He told the man, "Now if you'll leave us, I have important matters to attend to. Such as getting my son back." He said pushing the man over leaving him with Milosh as he left to retrieve Tom.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 am

"I'd be careful if I was you..." Sanguine said darkly, "Lana Black's little friend is back there. He is also a vampire, and an angry one at that. His name is Balo Fry, and he is the one guarding your precious son."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: