Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:19 am

"Why is it so freaking cold here?!" Lana Black shouted as she hugged herself for warmth, shivering from the intense cold. She and her client were currently in a frozen wasteland, and yet only she was freezing her ass off.

"What? Don't tell me that the great mercenary Lana Black is being struck down by a little cold weather." Her client, Sanguine, said with a smug smirk. Lana immediately got defensive.

"Hell no! I just so happen to like the cold!" She said, lying through her teeth. She had a little habit of lying to make herself look good since she valued her pride more than anything. "I used to live here, you know." Another lie.

"Yeah, whatever, Black." Sanguine said as he turned and continued walking.

"Hey, get back here!"

Last edited by Lana Black on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:38 am

Milosh sat perched upon his branch staring down at the two 'fresh' characters below. Glancing over to an other branch across from him he nodded at the other man as he slowly began his descent to the snowy ground.

'Stay quiet, and carefull of where you step. Keep it light, and saty out of view' he sent as he looked back up at the other man, 'If we mess this up Soromon will have our heads on a silver platter, and I don't mean hypothetically... he added as he ran lightly through the woods around their prey unseen.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 am

Tom sat perched across from the older boy, and nodded in return.

'You really think I would mess this up? He sent in back, 'If you haven't forgotten, I'm not the one who lost our last meal and had us whipped by Solomon... besides, I'm hungry, I want to get this done with and go home...' He added slipping out of the tree silently. Manouvering his way over two the two hunted, Tom glanced through the trees to nod at Milosh.

'are you ready?' He asked as his glance moved back to the two standing there talking.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:48 am

Lana suddenly stopped what she was doing and took to sniffing the air around them. They weren't alone... "Get back!" She shouted and pulled out her weapon, glancing around in hopes of spotting whoever was stalking them.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:50 am

'Now!' He sent as he lept out from hiding, and with all his strength he tackled the man to the ground pinning him as he did so. Staring down at the terrified man he smirked revealing his glorious fangs.

"Why, if it isn't Sanguine..." He said in a soothing and seductive voice, "Didn't you get away from me last time?" Milosh asked quirking a brow, "Unfortunatly for you that isn't going to happen again, and Fortunatly for me you're still as easy to get on your back as last time." He said suggestively. Smilling he chuckled leaning in to bite the man.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:52 am

Leaping out with Milosh he tackled the armed girl to the ground, and attempted to pin her.

"Milosh, he's done, now get over here and help me!" Tom cried as he scurried away for the retaliating girl.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:56 am

Lana then threw her chains, watching as they wrapped around the neck of the one lunging for her. She pulled tightly to crush the oxygen out of his lungs. "Let the man go or your friend here dies!" She shouted, pulling even harder and listening with satisfaction as he choked.

Sanguine looked at Milosh with a smug smirk. "You didn't think that I would venture out without a professional mercenary now, did you? I suggest you do what she says before your companion stops breathing...permanently."

Last edited by Lana Black on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:02 am

Milosh sat there crouching over the smug looking man and stared in fear as Tom was gasping for air. Looking back and forth between Sanguine, and Tom desperatly trying to decide what to do. Giving in Milosh Stood and backed away from his prey.

"there, I let him go, are you Happy?" Milosh asked angrilly, "Now please, let him go!" He begged gesturing to the slightly unconcious boy trying to pull air into his lungs violently clawing at the chains.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:10 am

As the chains tightend around his neck Tom felt an emptyness in his lungs, and no matter ho hard he tried he couldn't take in a breath. Hearing the girls words Tom started shaking his head in protest to Milosh Leaving their prey, but once the crushing pressure around his enck increaced Tom felt it more and more difficult to move let alone breath, and began to hope that Milosh would save him
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 am

"Lucky for you I'm more of an honest mercenary." Lana mumbled and released the chains around the other's neck, dashing over to her client. "Now what do you want with us?"
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 am

Ignoring her question momentarilly he uncontrolably ran over to the smaller boy.

"Tom? Tom, are you okay?" Milosh asked shaking the boy. Finding him unconcious he held him close as he sat on the ground with his arms wrapped protectively around the boy.

"You're honestly that clueless as to why we're here following you?" Milosh asked looking up from the boy, "We were origionally sent for him because he had debts to pay, but never did, but once our master got word of a follower of our beloved Sanguine here, we were ordered to bring you both back. " He explained caressing the boy's head gently, "And if it weren't for you!" Milosh shouted pointing at Sanguine, "This wouldn't have happend, and you wouldn't currently have a black mark on your name in our records!" Milosh exclaimed, "And you!" He yelled, "Just be thankful I haven't informed Solomon about you, I would say we, but he's currently unconcious." He snapped looking down at the boy in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:30 am

"Solomon...?! You're friends of that bastard?!" Lana shouted and with surprising speed appeared right before Milosh's eyes. "I'm also a vampire...Solomon is the one who turned me and the only one to escape me for that. Haven't you heard the tale of the mercenary Lana Black? I'm her."

Last edited by Lana Black on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:34 am

Inhaling deeply Toms eyes shot open, and he shot up sitting hunched over coughing uncontrolably.

"Milosh?" He he muttered, "Thank you!" He thanked practically throwing himself at the man sobbing lightly in his grasp, "Thank you..." He reapeated softly. Loosening his grip on the man he stood weakly glancing over at Lana.

"Thanks for not killing me or anything you know..." He said sarcastically, "I really appretiate not dying a second time..." He added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:37 am

"Anytime Love." Milosh replied winking as he helped the smaller boy to his feet supporting him, "So... Can I finish what I started, or are we just going to stand here and talk all day... I'm hungry." Milosh said with a seductive smirk staring at Sanguine.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:46 am

"Geez, all of this for a few debts? What the hell did you do to piss off Solomon so bad, San?" Lana asked as she readied her chains again. Sanguine shrugged.

"Forgot to pay him back thirty-seven times." Lana nearly choked on her spit.

"YOU FORGOT AFTER THIRTY-SEVEN TIMES?! What kind of a moron forgets stuff like that?!" She shouted while sweatdropping, feeling the need to strangle her client.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:28 am

Smirking Tom averted his gaze back towards Lana, and Sanguine.

"Go get 'em tiger." Tom said with a devilish smirk, drawing his weapon and launching himself at Lena, "Time for a little payback 'ey Love?" Tom chuckled pinning her arms.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:31 am

"With pleasure." Milosh replied launcing himself at Sanguine once again, "Gosh, you've got to learn to defend yourself a little better..." Milosh told the man who was once again beneath him.

'Anytime you'd like to join us would be great you know.' Milosh sent as he tried to keep the man pinned beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:34 am

'Calm yourself child. Once you gain the patience to wait for the cavelier, then it will arrive.' Solomon returned calling for the final family member.

"We're leaving! Get your things, and make sure you don't mess things up this time." He said staring at the girl, "I don't want to have to wait anylonger for thos debts to be paid or to have food in our stomachs." Soloman explained quirking an eyebrow at the girl beside him heavilly armed, and glaring back.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 am

"I'm not stupid..." Rosalind snapped, "Besides, I think we all remeber that it wasn't my fault last time seeing as someone couldn't keep there head straight and kept on looking at that young girl." She reminded scowling as They left running.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:38 am

"Stay quiet, if you need anything be sure to send not speak." Soloman said in a whisper, "I sence danger..." He muttered as he left Rosalind to stealth her way in and aid the others.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:40 am

Scaling the side of a tree Rosalind went rushing silently across the branches. Once nearing the meet point she stopped suddenly glancing down at Solomon.

'Something doesn't feel right...' She sent to him looking at him with nervouse eyes, 'I don't feel right about this.' She added.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:44 am

'Sweetie, If everything were right, we'd be either dead, or being hunted ourselves...' Solomon sent in return as they continued onward.

Seeing this little scene in the middle of the woods Solomon decided he should probably break it up.

"What is going on you two!?" She shouted staring at Tom, and Milosh with questioning eyes, "I sent you two to retieve Sanguine, and bring him to me so we could discuss this little situatin he's in!" He snapped. lowering his head ashamed he snapped his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 am

Upon hearing his fingers snap Rosalind jumpped down from the tree. Staring at Tom, and Milosh with emotionless eyes she walked calmly, and quietly over to Sanguine who was still beneath the ever seductive Milosh, and Pulled him up to stand on his feet.

"You're coming with me." She ordered, "And you..." She said pointing at the girl who had been fighting with Tom, "If you try to follow us I will kill him, and I highly doubt a respectable mercenary such as yourself would want your client to be killed, and left in what you could call a bloody pulp after being sucked dry now would you?" She asked with a flip of her perfectly curled hair, "Now, If you'll all excuse me, I have very important buisness matters that Mr. Sanguine and I need to attend to." She finished as she half dragged the man through the snow covered forest.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:48 pm

Lana didn't even hear a word that was spoken, nor did she even care that her client was being dragged away by another vampire. Her eyes were fixed on only one person...Solomon. The grip on her chains tightened and her hands shook.

"Solomon...you...do you remember me?!" She shouted as she lunged for the man.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:35 pm

"Of course, and how could I forget my greatest creation?" He asked snarkilly, "Whell now, aren't you the little fighter?" He asked dodging every swing of her chain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frozen Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: