Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

Frozen Hell - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 am

Balo decided that standing there in the middle of the hallway wasn't exactly the best place to do this. "Would you rather change into something more comfortable and meet me back by that couch. Figured you should be as comfortable as possible for what I have to say." Balo's stomach began to grumble.

"Hmmm. On that note, I think I will go see the cook again. Maybe he has my favorite. See you in a little bit." Balo walked off without even waiting for Lana to respond.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:55 am

Lana was stunned for words at Balo's abrupt departure. She was definitely missing the old Balo. At least he didn't turn his back on her before. Grumbling still, Lana walked back up the stairs and changed back into the dress. It was actually quite comfortable, though it showed off a bit more skin than what she was used to. Anyways, after changing, she wandered down the stairs and sat down on the couch again, just looking out at the lovely snowfall. Staring at the snow...brought back memories. She remembered when they were still in Eshta Fer, battling Balo's half-brother, Aelfric Fry. He had almost died that time from becoming that 'thing'. She cared about him, and didn't ever want to leave his side...lest something like that happened again. Before she knew it, she was singing softly.

You couldn't say
needed someone new

You actually though
deep inside I knew

Can you tell me How can you say
Why this should suffice
You passed me by
and your heart as cold as ice (You passed me by)
Did you see me cry (Did you ask yourself why)
Did you see me cry (Did you ask yourself how)
Can your hear me cry (Did you ask yourself)
Will we ever grow apart

You, you couldn't say
needed someone new
and you actually thought
deep inside I knew

I wonder where we will go
Will we be the same (You passed me by)
I laugh inside I think of you
and the love we made (You passed me by)

Tell me why this should suffice
I hold you through the night
Now will I let it go
Soon I'll let it go

Can your hear me Cry (Will you ask yourself why)
Can your hear me cry (Will you ask yourself how)
Can your hear me cry (Will you ask yoursef)
Will we ever grow apart

You, I'll stand by your side
I'll be there for you (you passed me by)
Please just do me right (you passed me by)

I'll be there for you
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:49 pm

Balo stood around the corner where Lana couldn't see him. He always liked it when Lana began to sing. She on the other hand didn't like having an audience. As Balo listened on, he took a drink from a wine glass that he had acquired from the kitchen. 'This is high quality stuff.' Before he knew it, the song was over. Balo then turned the corner and walked towards Lana. "Well then shall I start?" He was counting on the fact that she hadn't noticed him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Lana spun around quickly with a light blush on her cheeks, a bit embarassed. Did he just hear her sing? But then she calmed down some and scooted over to make some room for Balo.

"You most certainly can and will." Lana said as she played with her long hair, another nervous habit from when she was a child.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:19 am

Balo took in a deep breath. "This may sound hard to believe but I am not the first vampire in my family. Turns out I have ancestors that were also in the vampire clan. We were a special group though. We were guardians to other vampire nobles. The strange part was that we couldn't just watch over anyone. They had to be the right person. Whenever someone in my family would meet that certain someone they would go through the transformation I just did as well as get their family crest somewhere on their bodies." Balo held up his hand for Lana to see. "It's strange because my father wasn't a vampire but he would always tell me that whenever I met someone that meant the world to me, I would have to protect them with my life and that only until that day came will I know what true strength really means. I guess it had to do with the fact that whenever we found the one we were going to protect we would undergo a transformation that would enhance our power to give us the strength we needed in order to do our job." Balo now had a look of confusion on his face. "Strange part is that my father was supposed to tell me all of this but instead all this information flooded my brain all at once while I was engulfed in fire." Balo let out a sigh.

"Any questions?" He put a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:03 am

Lana nodded her head and surprised even herself by leaning against her friend...possibly more than that. "How...am I the right person for you? You could have been meant to protect someone else...but it was me. Why?" She asked softly, tracing his muscles with the tips of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:48 am

Balo looked right into Lana's eyes. "One word: Fate. No one can just choose who they want. It is already preordained. Besides, I don't see either of us complaining." Balo stood up and stood in front of Lana. "Now for you to do your part to complete the ceremony" Balo had a mischievous smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 am

Lana's eyes grew wide. "...And what do I have to do precisely?" Hopefully it wasn't something she was going to hate...
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:57 am

Balo leaned his head in towards her face. "You have to formally accept me as you guardian by saying it verbally and after that you must also do one more thing." Balo closed his eyes and stood up straight. "You must drink my blood."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:27 am

"...What? I'll say it verbally, but drinking your blood is something that I won't do." Lana said firmly and turned away, refusing to meet her friend's eyes. If she drank his blood...then he would probably end up like all the others...dead. Blood affected her in a frightening way; she only fed when the thirst became downright impossible to ignore anymore, and when she did feed, all of her victims were torn apart with every drop of blood drained from their mutilated bodies. That was something she definitely didn't want happening to Balo... "I won't do it."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:38 am

Balo gently moved her face so that she was looking in his eyes. She could never resist this and Balo knew it. A little trick he picked up over the years traveling with Lana. He made his silver eyes have a slight shimmer to them almost as if tiny stars in them. "Won't you please reconsider?" Balo had a sincere voice that made it almost seem that he was begging her.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am

Damn, he was using that trick. "Balo...I can't. You haven't seen me feed...ever." Lana said softly and kissed his hand, still looking into his eyes. "When I do, I turn into this raving beast...and I kill whoever I see. I don't want that to end up happening to you. And since I haven't fed in three months I'm not going to be able to control myself when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:56 am

"I already told you didn't I? I am here to protect you, even from yourself. I have the strength. You won't have a thing to worry about." He tried it one more time. He looked straight into her eyes. "Now please. Won't you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:09 am

Lana was about to reply...but then she felt it. A horrible lurch in her suddenly empty stomach, despite having downed so much food earlier. She knew this feeling all too well...the thirst. Today was the day when it couldn't be ignored anymore...the day she had to feed. That artery on Balo's neck was really looking good now...NO! Pushing him away, Lana felt her fangs beginning to grow and a feral growl was torn from her throat. She glared up at Balo and hissed, her green eyes now a ruby red.

"Blood..." Was all she said before darting towards him, eyes fixed firmly on his neck.

Last edited by Lana Black on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 am

'Going out of order here but whatever. No one told me what order it was supposed to be in.' Balo was ready for what was about to come. To make it easier, he pulled away the collar of his coat. As Lana was coming in for the bite, Balo wrapped his arms around her. Not only for a safety precaution but also because he wanted to. No harm in that right?

When she was close enough, he whispered into her ear. "Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:44 am

The vampiric Lana then bit harshly into his neck and began drawing blood out by the mouthful, swallowing what was in her mouth and going for more. So heavenly...it tasted so sweet and hot as it ran down her throat...and she wanted more of it. She pushed more of Balo's neck into her mouth and sucked harder, just wanting to suck him dry. She didn't even care that she was draining him of his life blood...she just wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 am

Balo winced slightly when she first bit in but soon became dull to the pain. He could feel his own, warm blood making its way down his chest. He just casually stood there waiting for her to finish. Good thing he drank a lot out of the kitchen before he did this.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:10 am

Despite having her fill, Lana continued to drain Balo of his blood, marveling in the fact that he possessed so much of the life-giving liquid. She bit down even harder, opening the wound further, little growling sounds escaping now and then. She wouldn't stop...until he was drained completely.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:12 am

Balo waited patiently as if nothing was happening.

'Al.....most.....there......'
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 am

The female vampire tightened her grip on her prey, digging her nails into his back and biting harder.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:07 am

'Done'

With his massive arms, he separated himself from Lana with almost no effort. "That about finishes that part. Now for the last piece." Balo turned towards Lana who was still in his grasp and who was also still in Kill Mode. "Woops almost forgot about that. That would have been bad. Especially in the house."

He put his left hand on Lana's face and closed his eyes in concentration. The crest began to glow. 'This should tone you down a little'
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:16 am

Lana could feel herself calm down some, her fangs shrinking and the blood lust slowly going away. Her eye color was back to normal as well. Oh, now she just felt so tired...so very, very tired... Lana slumped against her friend's chest with half-lidded eyes. "Balo..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 am

Balo caught Lana as she stumbled and held her in his arms. "Woah there. We don't want you to ruin your dress by you falling now. Although it already has my blood all over it. Maybe I used it a little too much. Sorry about that." Balo took Lana to the nearest couch and laid her there. The effects of his spell should wear off soon in order to balance her out to normal again.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:11 am

Feeling woozy, Lana absently reached her hand out to grasp something, anything to show that she was still down to earth...
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 am

Balo felt that Lana grabbed his hand and put a grip on it. In return he did the same as well as bend down so that she was at eye level with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: