Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Black

Frozen Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:42 pm

"I've been wanting to snag you ever since you turned me! I just might get my chance today!" She glared at him and kept on swinging, growing angrier with every miss. "Stop moving you bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 pm

"Well if I stopped moving then you might hit me." He laughed. Pausing momentarilly he allowed her to have a few hits on him before he jumped up into the tree above.

"Tom, Milosh, Go find Rosalind and that piece of S**t who stole our money, and go back to the hold." He ordered whiping the blood from his eye.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Tom nodded and sped off through the forest seaching for the girl.

"Rosalind!" He called once he saw her, "We have to get out of here now!" He cried as he slowly chaught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:52 pm

Rosalind stood there tightening her grip on the man's arm and glared at Tom, and Milosh.

"Where's Solomon!?" She shouted, "Did you leave him back there?" She asked in a panic, "You both know what he's going to do to that girl now that you're both gone." She snapped throwing Sanguine at Milosh, "Hold him, and go back to the hold, I'm going to get Solomon." She ordered as she ran back with all the speed she had drawing her sword, and leaping at solomon's attacker with all force.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Lana brought up her chains just in time to block the sword attack by the one called Rosalind, turning to face her after throwing her. "Stay out of this! This is between me and Solomon!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 pm

"If you were a true Vampire my dear, you'd know that it's very uncommon for one to let her familly stay in need with their lives in danger." She smirked taking an other swing at the girl, and an other, and an other.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:07 pm

"Rosalind!" Solomon shouted jumping back down, "This is exactly what I was talking about! You say you won't do anything to mess this up, but then you come storming in, and swining the thing left right and center!" He yelled angrilly, "Now go!" seeing the deffiance in her eyes he took the blade from her hand, and placed in back in the sheeth that hung upp her hip. As she still stood there not moving he brought his hand up, and with one swift swing he slapped her clean accross the face.

"Go Home!" He shouted glaring at the younger girl before him, "Before I tell father!" He yelled once more waiting for her to depart.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:10 pm

As he struck her tears formed in her eyes.

"You say that if I don't go home you'll tell father, well what he'll do to me is nothing compared to what he'll do to you for striking one of blood relation solomon!" she shouted feeling a light burning sensation of where his hand had made contact, "I hate you." She muttered under her breath, "and I hope she does succede in hurting you in every way possible, my 'Great Protector'." She said snarkilly as she bowed and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:13 pm

"She's going home...but not you." Lana said and looked up at Solomon. Her green eyes were now slits and ruby red, her fangs peeking out from between her lips. Her vampire power had awoken. "I'm going to make you pay for that day...for when you turned me against my will...and for escaping."
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Hearing all this Rosalind stopped in her tracks.

"Th-That's Lana Black!?" she asked shocked, "That's the one that we were sent to retrieve, and bring to the hold?" She asked equally shocked as the last question, "You know, you shouldn't be so angry about the matter..." Rosalind muttered, "We didn't turn you, you did it out of your own will." She explained receiving a glare from Solomon to both shut her mouth and leave. Glaring back she continued.

"We were sent to bring you back either dead or alive, and seeing as alive wasn't going to be an option for you Solomon killed you. You weren't supposed to come back after we all had taken a drink from you." She told the still armed girl, "You were that one in a million that change even after death." She informed the girl with a smirk, "You're a part of the familly, and you want to kill a man for doing nothing?" She asked, "Besides, it was you who changed yourself into what you are." She finished crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:40 pm

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean? What did you want with me anyway?" Lana hissed, fangs gleaming. She spat when she heard the last part. "Family? I have no family, and like I'd want to be related to you!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Rosalind's eyes widend at this comment. she glanced up at Solomon, then back at the girl before them.

"Well then..." She muttered, "I suppose that little comment there is one of the many reasons you're still alone in this world!" She snapped, "You've been a vampire for how long? Not even a Decade?" She commented, "I have seen much more than you ever have in your lifetime, and never has anyone I have ever turned made such a harsh comment." She spat back, "I am, and always will be much more than you ever will be." She said pride behind every word as she turnedwith her back to the girl still standing beside Solomon as her eyes filled with tears.

'This girl is Pointless Solomon, Why are you still after her. She's nothing but Trouble! You should have fnished her off while you still had the chance!' She sent angrilly wiping the tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:17 pm

Completely ignoring the fact that he could have just sent, he turned to face Rosalind scowling down at her.

"I don't care how pointless, hopless, or useless anyone we're sent to retrieve is, when Louis sends us, we go, and we bring them back!" He snapped, "I could have just left you for dead like you did with that one boy Vesh West?" Solomon asked angrilly, "I'm not a killer, and I'm not about to leave someone for dead for my own sake." He spat.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:20 pm

"Don't give me that lecture about how you're not like me because you're not a killer when you're the one with all brawn and no brain who Get's mad over the littlest things!" She snapped pushing the man, and drawing her sword as he drew his whip, "You're the one who made me this way, it's your own fault, and if you haven't notice, every person you change is female and ends up being so filled with pride that they can't see past the ends of their noses!" she spat standing defensively.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Lana just chose to ignore the duo and calmed down some, fangs retreating and eyes going back to green. She was so confused now... Just what did they want with her? But there was no point in pondering now. "You know what? Forget it. I'm tired of this. You can keep Sanguine and I'll just go and leave this place. I don't see the point in staying here any longer..."
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Rosalind calmed down some at hearing her speak.

"N-No!" She shouted, "You can't leae, we're supposed to bring you too!" She said in a slight panic at the thought of returning without the young girl, "If you don't come with us Our master will have all our heads on a platter, then he'll come after you himself." She warned putting her blade away in the sheath.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:33 pm

"That just makes me even more confused. What does he want with me specifically? I was just a regular mercenary and now I hear that I was wanted when I got turned." Lana asked, turning her back to the two. Her chains were back in their proper place, around her waist, so she was now unarmed. "What makes me so special in his eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:37 pm

"You're name is Lana Black yes?" Rosalind asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Lana raised an eyebrow and said, "Last I checked...yeah, it is."
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:53 pm

"Well, judging by the fact that your last name is black it makes sence as to why he would want you." she muttered, "You're not the only one with that name... We have one in our familly with the name Black." She said smiling slightly, "You've already met Milosh I'm sure." she commented, "You know, the one with the lust crazed look in his eyes." She explained with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:57 pm

"So...your boss wants me just because my last name is the same as Milosh Black's?" Lana sweatdropped. All this for her last name? "Just because I'm a Black?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:25 am

"He's not our boss." Rosalind muttered, "He's our master, and he's yours too." She told the girl, "Ever since Solomon here accidentaly changed you you've been a part of our familly meaning he's also your father, but escentially yes... You've got the right idea." She explained with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:32 am

"...I think I'll pass on that part." Lana deadpanned, turning away again and walking in the opposite direction. "I like living by my own rules, so whether he's my master or not it doesn't matter. He wants me, he can come get me himself."

SHe looked at Rosalind over her shoulder and winked before saying teasingly, "See you, cutie."
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:46 am

Staring at the girl quite shocked by her comment Rosalind opend her mouth to retaliate, but closed her mouth quickly and turned to go back to find Milosh, Tom, and Sanguine.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:56 am

"Well, aren't you the charmer." Solomon commented, "I haven't seen her speechless since she first came and spoke with Milosh." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: