Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Black

Frozen Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:59 am

"It comes to me naturally, love," Lana said with a smirk. "I guess I should be flattered by that comment, but it's not going to change my mind. I'm not going with you to see your master. Just try and stop me."
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:25 pm

"I don't want to use violence on you, besides, I have much better use for my wrath then to use it on you." He said with a smirk as he walked back in the direction of the others, "Our father will be in touch with you soon." He informed her disappearing into the shadows of the snow white forest.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 pm

'One little Black is that important to the old man? Now I'm REALLY confused...'

Lana turned her back and began walking back the way she came. It was time to regroup with an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:58 pm

"Rosalind, Tom, Milosh... I want one of you to take him home." He said gesturing to the frightend looking Sanguine, "The other two I want you to follow her until Louis arrives, do you understand?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:00 pm

WITH LANA...

After enduring the large hills of snow, Lana Black was able to make it to the town of Amparo Algido. Dashing into the lodge she and Sanguine had stayed in earlier, she walked up the stairs and opened the door to her room. Someone was already there waiting for her. "I take it you were able to control yourself when I was gone, Balo?"

Last edited by Lana Black on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 pm

Solomon Papillon wrote:
"Rosalind, Tom, Milosh... I want one of you to take him home." He said gesturing to the frightend looking Sanguine, "The other two I want you to follow her until Louis arrives, do you understand?" He asked.

"I'll take Sanguine." Rosalind said seductively as she grabbed the mans arm and forcably pushed him onward, "Well isn't this fun!" She giggled, "we get to meet the ever loveable Louis under unhealthy conditions, in your part anyways." She said with a smirk as the trees around them got thinner and thinner soon arriving at an open clearing, "You remember this place right?" She asked snarkilly, "The very place you've avoided all these years." She reminded the man practically throwing him at the front door.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:20 pm

"How can I forget? There's a good reason I avoid this place as much as I can..." Sanguine mumbled under his breath, grumbling when he was thrown at the door. "So much for having that mercenary around..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 pm

Balo laughed under his breath at the comment Lana had shot. "Would you rather I haven't? Would you rather have to come back here to see blood dripping from the walls? It would spice up this dump."

Balo got up to drink crimson liquid from a wine glass sitting on a nearby table. "What? You didn't think I would just sit and wait for you to get back did you? Had to keep myself preocuppied. Now will you tell me why you have brought me to this forsaken wasteland?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:37 pm

"Hey, you wanted to come with me on the journey in the first place. At least it's better than staying in Eshta Fer." Lana shot back and sat down on the window ledge. "Ran into some trouble out there...Sanguine was captured by his enemies. Vampires who want him to repay the thirty-seven debts he owes them and apparently were sent to capture me as well. They want me because my last name is Black."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Balo's nearly tore in two. "Hahahaha! Sounds like something out of comedy. You guys really need to learn not to piss other people off. Especially if they are not of the living." Finishing off the last of his drink, he pulled up a chair next to Lana.

"So what kind of 'brilliant plan' do you have for solving your little predicament? You do have some sort of idea right?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:00 pm

"I didn't do anything to them. Other than nearly choke one of them as a way to get them to let go of Sanguine...go for the one who turned me...oh, and I called the girl vampire a cutie." Lana retorted. "As for the plan..."

She then turned to face Balo, a serious look on her face...which then broke out into a ridiculous grin. "...I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:08 am

Lana Black wrote:
"How can I forget? There's a good reason I avoid this place as much as I can..." Sanguine mumbled under his breath, grumbling when he was thrown at the door. "So much for having that mercenary around..."

"Yes well, that's what you get for trusting one of our kind." Rosalind told the man, "We know how to please, and we know how to Play. Be wise, Be wary, and be on your guard. Don't let us get closer, don't let us in 'cause if you let us get under your skin. My friend that's the end, 'cause you ain't gonna win with a Vampire." She explained with a smirk.

As the doors slowly began to open a shadowed figure stood before them. Pushing Sanguine to his knees Rosalind dropped down onto one as well.

"Master." She said in a mutter as the man stepped forth.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:12 am

"My child, so not lower your head before me." He muttered placing a hand on her shoulder, "What would your mother say if she saw you kneeling before a man like this?" He asked smiling gently as he stepped out of the shadows of the darkend house. Helping her to her feet gently he stared down at the man who was next to her.

"Now, I believe we have somethings that we need to discus you and I." He said his voice turning harsh, "Where's the girl?" He asked looking from Rosalind to Sanguine.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:17 am

Smiling at her elder she stood by him loyaly as he spoke to the man.

"I know that you told me to bring back the girl no matter what Solomon said, even if he ordered me away, but she just..." She began to explain, "She's so very young, and her sin is what you said, but she shows so much more then that." She continued, "I'm sorry that I dissobeyed you, but she scared me." She added lowering her head ashamed of not completing the task he had assigned to her.

"Not to worry dear one, the others are still following her trail." A womans voice said soothingly from behind Louis, "They have just sent." She told them, "She's with an other." She added.

"Well, they can't bring her back then." Rosalind muttered looking up at the man with an arm around her shoulders warming her icy cold body.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:32 am

Sanguine nearly cowered at the gaze he was receiving from Louis. He stuttered when he spoke, "I-I said that I would pay you back, Louis! I-It's just that business isn't as g-good right now..." He eyed the three vampires in the room and shifted slightly. He really didn't want to become dinner to these three...he very much liked living.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:39 am

"You avoided our every call!" He shouted, "When I sent one of the family to speak with you, or I myself came to find you you always had mercenary there by your side!" He snapped releasing Rosalind moving closer to the man, "Don't think I didn't get word of you latest mercenary who almost killed my son! You think that you're going to find a way of talking yourself out of this little mess here!? That's a laugh!" He spat his deep hazel eyes turning a bright red, and his fangs showing. Breathing deeply he glanced over his shoulder at the frightend expression in Rosalinds eyes. Taking a deep breath his eyes changed back to their soft hazel, and his fangs dulled.

"No matter, Rosalind, I want you to take this man upstairs to the pre-prepared chambers." Louis told her, "I'm going to go retieve your brothers." He said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:50 am

Sanguine wasn't stupid, he knew what this meant...and he had an idea that would probably set him free. "Wait! I know about the girl...the one you are trying to retrieve!" He shouted desperately, noticing that he had made Louis stop in his tracks. "The mercenary who almost killed your son...it is her. If you send those two to retrieve her then she will not hesitate to give them both second deaths."

He took a deep breath and tried to calm his voice. "I can lead you to her, and give her to you. You have much more use for the mercenary Lana Black than I do."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:52 am

"You have got to be kidding me. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I was turned by a ditz vampire such as yourself." Balo put his palm to his face in frustration. "Well how about instead of thinking of what we should, lets think on what we can do in our position. Hmmm."

After a few minutes of careful thinking, Balo thought that he had come up with a full proof plan.

"How about we storm the place and hope they are off guard so we can catch them by surprise?" he said with an innocent smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:03 am

Lana deadpanned, "You're kidding, right? That's the last thing anyone with common sense would do! You seem to be lacking that lately." Lana sighed and continued.

"Balo, they're after me, so anywhere I go puts you in jepordy too. Second, I don't even know where these guys reside when they aren't out searching for the infamous Lana Black. And thirdly...that idea is just plain dumb. I suggest we just move out of here. Sanguine I can care less about since I didn't even like the guy in the first place, not to mention he didn't pay his dues..."
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 am

Lana Black wrote:
Sanguine wasn't stupid, he knew what this meant...and he had an idea that would probably set him free. "Wait! I know about the girl...the one you are trying to retrieve!" He shouted desperately, noticing that he had made Louis stop in his tracks. "The mercenary who almost killed your son...it is her. If you send those two to retrieve her then she will not hesitate to give them both second deaths."

He took a deep breath and tried to calm his voice. "I can lead you to her, and give her to you. You have much more use for the mercenary Lana Black than I do."

"Take me to them." Rosalind said coldly grabbing the man's shoulder, and pulling him out the door ignoring Luois and Aurora's orders for he to stop.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:14 am

"You're disobeying your master's orders," Sanguine commented as he was pushed out the door and back into the snow. "Why would you want to retrieve Lana Black when he can do it himself? She's nothing more than a mercenary...why is she so important?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 am

"There are reasons I'm dissobeying them, and I can tell you it's not because he needs her..." She said quietly, "I told Solomon that I senced danger when we were nearing our destination, and then I was sent from tom that he couldn't breath, and his heart was giving out." She explained, "He said he felt the true cold of death, and not just that nomb feeling that we feel now." She added looking sad, "I almost lost..." She muttered not taking her eyes off the path ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 am

"Are you saying that she is capable of killing you and your siblings?" Sanguine questioned, wanting to know the answer. He could use it to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:13 am

"I can read you you do realise that..." she practically snapped stopping in her tracks, and looking at the man her eyes slowly changing from their delicate emerald, to complete black, eyes and all, "Don't think for one second that you can succede with the plan you scheming up in the little head of yours..." She muttered fliking his forehead, "Don't think for I second that I wouldn't kill you even with the order from Louis not to." she growled her fangs peeking out from behind her lips.

Staring ahead, she continued to trudge through the snow with the man still close at her side. Hearing voices she slowed to a stop looking around looking nervous.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:20 am

Tom sat up in the trees with Solomon, and Milosh staring down at the girl and this new person they'd never heard of.

'we need to get the girl, but how are we going to get around him?' Tom sent looking up and over at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: