Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Black

Frozen Hell - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 am

Lana could almost feel a nosebleed come on. Now that was hot. 'Hot damn...do I need to find you guys an empty room now?'
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:42 am

Moving his arms to wrap around the small boys weist Milosh smiled.

'I think you may...' Milosh saent with laughter. standing straight with the boy still in his arms, toms feet were now off the ground by a few inches, 'That or a stool...' He sent to Lana smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:44 am

"oh god..." Rosalind muttered, "I'm getting all excited watching my brothers..." She mummbled covering her mouth with one hand, "But then again..." She laughed quietly, "There's no blood relation there..." She added leaning back on the rail smiling as she watched them.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:45 am

'Lana looks so happy here. She seems to be fitting in nicely here. I, on the other hand, look like something the dog dragged in. Maybe it's wrong for me to want Lana to leave. Maybe they can offer her what I can't. Maybe I should just leave. Seems that I am just getting in the way. Guess I'll say goodbye.'

Balo went down the hall to look for Lana. He heard her voice by the balcony with Rosalind. As he turned the corner, he saw Lana sitting there with the falling snow in the background. Balo's jaw immediately dropped. He had never seen Lana so beautiful. Maybe it was just the light, but sitting there made her look like a goddess.

This was going to be harder than he thought but then he heard them giggle.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:47 am

'Well, don't stop kissing on my account! You're giving us a very good show!'

Lana chuckled and turned to Rosalind. "Well, that's good. Otherwise their relationship would be a rather incestous one." She jerked at the sound of Balo's voice.

"Holy hell! Don't scare me like that anymore!" She said clutching her chest. "It's something you really wouldn't like watching, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:49 am

"Were watching my brothers make out." Rosalind answered as she giggled again soon blushing, "Oh... OH!" She realised maybe it wasn't the best Idea to watch one person filled with lust, and the other greed start to get it on in the snow in their back yard. Giggling she turned to face Balo, "So, how was diner?" she asked turning Lana around with her. walking into the house she closed the glass panned double doors behind the keeping out the cold.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:55 am

"Dinner was great! I've never eaten so much in my life!" Lana exclaimed as she rubbed her still-slim stomach. Having a speedy metabolism really made things interesting; back in the dining hall she downed three plates of food.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 am

"I am going to pretend I didn't hear that. Can't say I am used to this kind of food considering my family wasn't as high in society as you guys. We usually had nothing but rice, beans, and a cold sandwich. That usually filled us up. Anyways, Lana can I talk to you... in private?" He turned to face Rosalind,
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 am

Lana nodded and followed Balo out of the room. "What is it that you wanted to tell me, Balo?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:09 am

Rosalind stared at Balo shocked for a moment. she wasn't used to people being so discrete around her. Hanging her head she walked do the hal to a small wooden door. Smiling she fiddled with the chain around her neck. Unlocking the door she closed it behind her leaving it unlocked, and walked up the long spiral staircase. Reaching the top she opend an other door, and walked out onto the circular balcony surrounding the tower. Remembering what Balo said about them being high in society she laughed to herself.

"If only..." She muttered to herself looking out on the forest.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:40 am

Balo led Lana through the halls of the house. "You seem to like it here. Everyone seems to be very friendly with you. I guess that comes with being part of the family. How long do you plan of staying here?" Balo decided it would be better if he eased into it rather than drop it like a ton of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:40 am

Taking a seat at the edge of the balcony, Rosalind looked out into the forest. Smiling she heard the piano playing in a familiar tune. Humming along she swung her feet along with the tempo of the song. as it came to an end she couldn't help but ask for an other song.

'Only you could play that beautifully Solomon.' She sent complimenting the man, 'Play me one that I can sing to?' she asked, and before long an other melody came pouring through the open windows, and front door. Smiling, her legs began to swing more.

"May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantië (darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadows call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantië (darkness has fallen)

"

Rosalind smiled as the song came to an end.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Roth

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:49 am

As Lucian walked through the forst alone he heard a womans voice. wanting to see where the beautiful singing had come from he found a large clearing, and a house. As he looked around from under the coverage of the trees something moving caught his attention. Noticing it was a pair of legs coverd by a silk green fabric, he moved to see the girl better. Smiling he noticed that Her red hair glowed quite nicely as the snow fell around her. Lucian wanted more than anything to meet this girl, but he knew there were others around. She alone couldn't be living in this large house. Seeing that she was staring up into the sky at the falling snow, he took his chance to get closer. Running silently he reached the tower she was sitting atop.

Finding a trelace with some kind of vine growing upon it on a nearby wall He began to scale up in. Eventually reaching the roof, he walked slowly, and carefully across it finally reaching the Balcony. Jumping up to it, he pulled himself up to stand on the other side of the tower as her. Walking around until he saw her, he found that she had moved to stand leaning peering out over the rail to look out over the forest. Now that he was here he wasn't sure if this was such a good idea. taking a step back a patch of snow made a crunching noise beneath his foot.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 am

Rosalind turned suddenly to se what the nose was. Unable to see who, or what it was she became a bit frightend.

"Milosh?" She called, and when there was no answer she tried again, "Tom?" once again when there was no answer she called again, "Father? Louis?" No answer, "Solomon if that's you, you know very well what Louis will do to you..." When there was still no answer she moved to look, and began walking about the tower. when her eyes fell upon a man that she had never seen before she went into shock, and she paniked.

"Wh-Who are you?" She asked backing up into the railing, and holding onto it to support herself from falling, "Why are you here?" She asked once more, "How did you get up here?" She wouldn't stop with the questions, and without waiting for any answers she broke down, and inhailed to cry for help.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Roth

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:59 am

Not wanting to be killed for harming one of this families females Lucian paniked, and taking a step forewards towards the girl.

"No, please, I meant you no harm." He said walking towards the girl wanting to silence her long enough to get away.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:00 am

Not paying attention to the mans words Rosalind over reacted, and tried to move farther away, but in doing so, her shoe's heel caught on the intricatly made railing, and she fell backwards plummeting to the ground screaming.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Roth

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:01 am

Not wanting the girl to get hurt, Lucian dove off the railing passing her as he fell himself, and once landed he caught the girl in his arms colapsing to the ground with her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:03 am

Hearing Rosalinds screams, Louis ran outside to save his closest child.

"Rosalind!" He cried, but upon arriving outside he found his daughter in the arms of this strange man.
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:09 am

Balo Fry wrote:
Balo led Lana through the halls of the house. "You seem to like it here. Everyone seems to be very friendly with you. I guess that comes with being part of the family. How long do you plan of staying here?" Balo decided it would be better if he eased into it rather than drop it like a ton of bricks.

"I...don't really know." Lana admitted and fiddled with her dress, a nervous habit of hers. "Everyone here is so nice and comforting. I like living here with Rosalind and Milosh. It's a bit nicer than having to travel around everyday. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:48 am

"Someone help! Rosalind's hurt!" He called gaining the attention of Cook, and who knows who else as he ran out to his daughter, and the unknown man. Scooping the girl up, he glared down at the young man.

"Who are you, and what have you done to my daughter!?" Louis snapped holding Rosalind close, her red hair clashing with his black.

"Louis, why don't I take Rosalind inside?" Cook asked softly placing a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Take her..." He muttered passing the girl to him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:49 am

Opening her eyes Rosalind realised what happend.

"No, Daddy, He saved me!" Rosalind called to her fater from afar, "Please, Louis!" She cried running over holding the man back as she stared down at the... Quite handsom young man...
Back to top Go down
Lucian Roth

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:51 am

"Please good sir, I meant your daughter no harm..." Lucian said standing bowing his head, "She fell from that Balcony up there, and I-" He began to explain but was cut off.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 am

"what were you doing up there?" Louis asked angrilly, "I thought I told you that it was too dangerous up there for you." He snapped, "I lock it for a reason..." He muttered turning back to the boy. Still glaring at the boy he heard a noise from over by the tower.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:54 am

"What is it?" Milosh asked paniking with Tom right at his side, "Is Rosalind alright?" He asked, and spotting his sister he ran over embracing her.
Back to top Go down
Tom Keat

Tom Keat

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:55 am

"Alright buddy, what did you do to my sister, and what is your reason for my not kicking your a-" He began yell up at the obviously taller man, but was silenced by Louis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: