Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Hell

Go down 
+3
Tom Keat
Milosh Black
Lana Black
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

Frozen Hell - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:42 am

Balo stood there with a snowball still on his forehead. Suddenly he dissolved into fire. His voice echoed in the air.

"I find it funny how you still think you can surprise me. Remember, I can read your intentions in your mind." Balo laughed as his body manifested behind Lana.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:52 am

"Aw man..." Lana mumbled, spinning around determined to get away...only running right into Balo and knocking them both to the ground with her on top. "What did I say about doing that?!"
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 am

Balo laughed again. "What can I say? I love seeing you surprised. Oh by the way you might want to look up." Balo pointed to the sky with a smile on his face. It was as if the sky was raining snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:07 am

Lana looked up and saw the most wonderful sight. It was snowing! "Oh wow..." She said in a soft voice. "It's so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:18 am

"If you are going to challenge someone to a snowball fight, never take your eyes off them. You never know when they might strike." Balo sent a snowball flying towards Lana's face. It made direct contact just as he predicted.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:40 am

The force of the attack was enough to send Lana flying away a few feet. "What the hell did you put in the snow...?" She asked, rubbing her red cheeks. "Okay, just for that I'm not going easy on you! Try dodging this!"

Lana then placed her hands to the ground, saying 'Hiele Onda!' Soon, a giant wave of snow had risen up, towering over Balo.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:48 am

Balo backed away shocked. "Hey. We never agreed to make it legal to use magic." Balo tried to dodge but failed and ended up buried under a mountain of snow.

Last edited by Balo Fry on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:13 am

Lana just couldn't help but break out into laughter. "Serves you right!" She managed in between laughs, running over to help him out. Seeing him covered in snow just made her crack up even more. "Oh my god, you look like Jack Frost! This is totally a priceless moment!"

Last edited by Lana Black on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 am

Balo had an idea. "Oh really now...." Balo grabbed her by both arms and pulled her down into the snow as well. Balo laughed along.

Last edited by Balo Fry on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:02 am

Lana shrieked in surprise but laughed as well. "I don't remember when was the last time I had this much fun!" She said as she turned onto her back and began making a snow angel.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 am

"Don't do that. You will ruin your dress. Can't have you doing that now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:51 am

"Dress, dress, dress," Lana said with a small yet cute pout, "Do I really look that pretty wearing a dress? Honestly, I look good?"
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 am

Balo grabbed her by the waist from behind. "The stars themselves pale in comparison to your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:14 am

"You sure know how to make a girl blush..." Lana said, her cheeks a faint pink.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:49 am

Balo kissed Lana on the neck. "I am just warming up" he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Roth

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:21 am

Rosalind Tussaud wrote:
"So what... That's it?" She asked, "You wouldn't give a fighting chance?" She questiond quirking a brow, "When ever life puts an obstacle in your path do you walk around it, or do you try to conquer it?" She asked holding her arms out. Letting the fall to her sides she hung her head.

"I realise the males in my family are difficult, and probably don't like you all that much, but if I asked them they would give you a chance." She explained, "I personally don't want to watch someone who practically saved my life to day just walk back out of it." She muttered crossing her arms as she turned facing the wall becide her.

Lucian stared at the red headed girl feeling his heart waying him down. Her sorrow certainly had an effect on him that's for sure. Walking back he placed a hand on her shoulder staring into her emerald eyes with his blue.

"Who ever said I didn't want to try?" He asked quirking a brow as he smiled down at the girl, "Anyone who would give you up is a fool." He commented brushing a lock of hair from her eyes reaching for her wrist. Walking towards the entrance hall he smiled at her walking backwards.

"Will you come outside with me?" He asked leading her hand in hand out into the fresh snow. Staring out at the glowing white sea of snow he found that the light glowed delicately off of her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 am

"Ah, I love the snow!" She giggled letting go of Lucian's hand as she skipped out into the falling snow letting it land dellicately onto her bare arms, shoulders, and face. As she twirled, the satin-silk skirt of her dress fluttered out around her, and lightly floated to hang into the snow once more as she stopped to face the black haired man. Letting her head fall back she stared up at the falling snow smiling as she watched it dance through the air. Looking back at the man once more she gestured for him to come, and have fun in the snow with her. It wasn't fun playing in the snow alone.

"Come to the Garden with me." She said as she walked up to Lucian, "It's always prettiest when there's a new snowfall." She axplained still standing in the snow.

~

"You really should give the boy a chance Mate." Aurora muttered staring out the window at her daughter with the young man who was admitedly quite attractive in her eyes, "Being alone isn't what you want for Rosalind, I know that." She added turning to face her husband, "He's not going to be like Solomon, and I know you see that in him." She told him smiling as she moved to place a hand on her husbands shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 am

Balo Fry wrote:
Balo kissed Lana on the neck. "I am just warming up" he whispered into her ear.

Lana giggled a bit and leaned her head on her friend and guardian's shoulder, sighing contently. It was just so...perfect. Laughter then broke through her thoughts, and with a smile she realized whom it was. Rosalind. She could tell her now about what she and Balo were planning to do...and hopefully she could take it.

"Hey, Balo, I'm going to go tell Rosalind right now, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:46 am

"Sure that's fine. As long as you explain it correctly. Just one thing though. Only until after she knows what's going on fully we she be able to see me. Before that, I look like a pendant around your neck. Don't ask why because I don't know myself. That's just how things work for us I guess." Balo walked with Lana
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:54 am

"A pendant Balo...fascinating image." Lana chuckled a bit, trying not to crack up at the image in her head. When she reached Rosalind and another man whom she didn't know in the least, she shifted from foot to foot nervously. "Umm, Rosalind, I need to speak to you really quick..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:08 am

'What an interesting view. Always wondered what short people see the world as. Now I know. Although can't help but feel awkward. Oh and don't worry you are the only one that can hear me right now.'

(Lana's Pendant : http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417r-fAmBJL._AA280_.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:38 am

'Balo...just be quiet before you get me into trouble.'

"Umm, hey Rosalind, can I talk to you alone for a few minutes? I have something important to tell you." Lana said, holding her hands behind her back, trying to look innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hell   Frozen Hell - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hell
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Maiyaa-
Jump to: