Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Begining with you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

At the Begining with you Empty
PostSubject: At the Begining with you   At the Begining with you I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:49 am

Rosalind wandered the large fields of Fin Ela taking in the beauty of it all. The sky was dark, and filled with stars. Nothing could compare to this nights beauty. Rosalind's red hair blew delicately in the nights breeze while she strode through the delicately waving flowers, and grass.

((RP is set before Rosalind is changed... Mily, you should start an RP for how you became that sexy, and seductive Vampire that I love, and adore! You too Tommy-Boy! And you as well SoLou!))
Back to top Go down
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

PostSubject: Re: At the Begining with you   At the Begining with you I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 am

Louis stood in the distance watching the girl that wandered the hills, and fields.

"Solomon." He muttered gaining the boys attention, "Milosh." He said gaining the others attention as well, "I want you to make it quick." He said as he placed a gentle hand on his wives shoulder, "I don't want you two messing this one up." He said calmly, "The last time you attempted to complete a mission such as this, the Damsel was killed by the head hunters." He reminded, "Besides, one of you could end up as lucky as me." He smirked staring down at his beautiful mate.

"We won't let you down Louis." Solomon muttered nodding his head.

"What did I say about that?" Louis asked staring quizically at the oldest of his 'children', "I turned you both. You are my children." He reminded, "Now go." He ordered once more gesturing to the red-haired girl with the tanned skin.

Solomon nodded running silently accross the fields, and hills to find themselves standing eerilly behind the girl. Her scent wafted over Solomon, and drove him simply mad. Without controle his eyes went black, and his fangs revieled themselves. Stopping himself before he lost any more controle over himself Solomon held his breath, and stopped this girls scent from entering his system.

((Wait... Isn'y Mily, and Tommy-Boy going to be playing Secondary Characters as well? Also... Would you end up being RosAu, or RoRa?))
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: At the Begining with you   At the Begining with you I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 am

Rosalind Inhaled deeply smelling the scent of a fresh rain fall. The grass and ground was dry, but the smell of it still lingered heavilly in the air. Smile fading she glanced over her shoulder to gaze upon two young men standing close behind her. One with eyes, and hair of Black, and pointed teeth, and the other with blue eyes, Blue eyes, and freckled cheeks. Screeming lightly she fell to the ground frightend.

"What was that for?" She asked clenching her chest, "You scared me." She muttered rising to her feet slowly backing away with even less speed, "What do you want?" She asked unable to take her eyes off the black haired man. His eyes were enticing, but the look he gave her made her skin crawl.

~

"Louis, Is it really needed that you send the two youngest in the family?" Aurora asked resting her head on her husbands shoulder, "Why wouldn't you let me or yourself go? I highly doubt that she's going to go without a fight, and they can't handle it." She added looking up at him with her gry-blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Milosh Black

Milosh Black

PostSubject: Re: At the Begining with you   At the Begining with you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:51 am

Milosh stared at the girl, and couldn't help but smile. She wasn't like the other people that they had attempted to save in the past. She didn't run away at the sight of his stupid 'Brother' changing unwillingly.

"I'm afraid to say that you're being hunted." He explained, "What's even more surprising is that it's not us that's hunting you." he added unable to hold back the chuckle that escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Tussaud
Admin
Rosalind Tussaud

PostSubject: Re: At the Begining with you   At the Begining with you I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:36 am

"What are you talking about? Why would anybody want to hunt me?" She asked laughing nervously, "Doesn't that sound a little like a horror story?"She asked taking a slow step away from the men.

~

"She's not going to come." Aurora muttered, "Help her Louis." She told him smiling up at him, "Go..." She whispered in his ear, and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Begining with you   At the Begining with you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Begining with you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Fin Ela-
Jump to: