Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balo Fry *Confirmed*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solomon Papillon

Solomon Papillon

Balo Fry *Confirmed* Empty
PostSubject: Balo Fry *Confirmed*   Balo Fry *Confirmed* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Name: Balo Fry
Sex: Male
Sin: Wrath
Species: Vampire
Alignment: Loner
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Silver
~Build: Fair
~Health: Fair
Disposition: Angry and ravenous
~Theme song: "Second Heartbeat" by Avenged Sevenfold
~Quote: "Are you willing to risk it all for what you love?"
Family: Deceased
History: Was turned after suffering injuries from a fatal car crash in which his family was killed.
Home World: Eshta Fer
Weapon: Scythe
Interests: Reading
Hobbies: Kung Fu
Dislikes: Anything I can't trust

Bio: With his family dead, Balo saw few reasons to remain in the world of the living. Lying on his death bed, Lana(an old friend) came to visit him for what he thought was the last time. To his surprise, she told him of the path she had been presented with. She was of the ones he had come to know as the Vampires. Lana offered him an escape from the pain of living as a mortal. Not to pleased with the idea of death, he jumped at the chance to become more than a mere shell of his old humanity. To become something he had only dreamed of. After turning, he felt so thirsty that he couldn't control himself. He went on a killing rampage and wiped out an entire village in a single night. Once he came to his senses, he realized Lana was gone. After that, he had to constantly move around to different areas feeding on any mortals he could find. Almost as if he was searching for something... or someone...

Writing Example: Although Balo was not human anymore, nightmares still plagued his mind. The violent and horrific images of his parents still swam clear as the moon on the darkest night. The screams of his family as the metal and iron twisted and contorted like foil wrappings pierced through his ears.

"Go away! You're not real! Dead! You're all dead!"

This obviously would take its toll on Balo. Eventually, it will get to the point where his already fragile mind would break from all the hate, anger, and violence. Even he was afraid of what would happen.

Thrashing about on the cold, hard floor wasn't helping much either. Then he began to think that maybe Lana could help him. With a cold sweat running down his face, he stood up with a ravenous look on his face.

"It's going to be a long night. I need a drink..."
Back to top Go down
http://se7en.heavenforum.com

Balo Fry *Confirmed*
Page 1 of 1