Se7en
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en

Here you can RP as any character you like, but the only difference is you are set as one of the seven sins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood and Rust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

Blood and Rust - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:40 pm

"Easy for you to say that. You are pretty worn out." Balo gave Lana a proud look. "Yeah that's right. I know some heal magic myself. Cool huh? Learned it from watching you do it all the time." Balo put his hands down on Lana's legs to start up the process. "I have more stamina than you so I should be able to keep it up longer."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 am

"...I don't know whether to be jealous or just bop you upside the head..." Lana muttered, relaxing her tired body.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:07 am

Balo was deep in concentration to even notice what she said. Balo wasn't able to use too much power for fear that his dark side would come out again. This might take a while. Maybe it would be better if Lana just slept overnight and they left the following night. Not like they were in a rush or anyone was after them trying to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:49 pm

"You're...actually doing a pretty good job. At least I can feel my legs again." Lana commented as she watched Balo work. "Though if you want, I can teach you further healing techniques."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:51 pm

"Thanks. I know more than enough offense spells. Maybe helping instead of hurting could be a nice change of pace."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:19 pm

"Don't think of it as hurting. Think of it as self-defense." Lana admonished. "Now that I think about it, I need to work on my offense spells. I'm better at defense and could use some proper training."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:27 pm

"Well well. That is an odd coincidence. Why don't we just help each other out? You show me defense and I show you offense."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:55 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me... And you can let go of my leg now..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:36 am

Balo looked down at his hands and his face went red. "S-sorry. Guess it was an impulse." He turned away from her. "Ummm. I guess we will start tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 am

"Yeah, tomorrow night sounds good." Lana said as she slipped off her coat and boots. She turned to Balo. "Thanks for healing me, I appreciate it, Balo. And..."

She blushed and turned her head away, speaking the last part quietly. "...You don't have to sleep on the floor tonight if you don't want to..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:55 am

Balo turned to Lana flasbergasted. "B-but, it's a twin size bed."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:03 am

Lana went an even deeper red, feeling very embarassed. "I-It's your choice! I don't take up much room...and I was joking about kicking in my sleep..."

Oh god, she just wanted to die right now! Anything was better than this!
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 am

'Ohhhhhh. I see where this is going. I find it funny how she thinks she can hide her tomato red face.' Balo made sure that Lana didn't see him smile to himself. "I guess I can. Are you sure you feel comfortable with this?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:19 am

Lana didn't say anything, only moving over to make some room for Balo and throwing her pillow over her face, not exactly trying to suffocate herself but just to vent out her embarassment. "It's fine with me..." Came her pillow-muffled voice, gripping the pillow even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:39 am

'I think I will have a little fun with this.' Balo began to sit down on the bed. As he put his hand down, he purposely brushed his hand across the length of her back.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:44 am

Her body immediately stiffened up at the touch, her hair almost standing on edge. 'Perhaps I should be the one sleeping on the floor...' Lana thought to herself, feeling her face grow even warmer.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:45 am

Balo couldn't help himself. This was too much fun even for him. "You know what, I think I will relax your nerves and sleep on the floor again. At least that will give you time for you to stop blushing." Balo lauged as he stretched out on the floor laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 am

Lana immediately jerked up and to the side of the bed to face Balo, intending on defending her pride. "I am NOT blush--AHHHH!"

...Unfortunately she jerked a little too hard and fast and ended up tumbling off the bed...right on top of Balo. When her head stopped spinning she looked up to find herself gazing into his eyes, noses just barely brushing.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 am

Balo didn't know how to react. He just froze as he was looking into her eyes. "Umm. I don't think BOTH of us need to sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:06 am

"Umm...right..." Lana realized what she was doing and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. She sat up and looked away. "S-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 am

Balo sat up. "Don't worry about it. It was an accident." Balo stood up. "Seeing as how you are a nervous wreck right now, I will go sleep in the room down the hall." Balo walked towards the door. He decide to mess with her one more time before he left.

"Seeing you blush is a cute image." Balo said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:10 am

"If you leave I'm going to be having nightmares again!!" Lana blurted out, now feeling suicidal. On one hand she wanted these new feelings to go away, but then again, she didn't want Balo to go. She continued, more softly, "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:26 am

Balo turned back to Lana. "Are you sure you want to do that? Just by looking at you I can tell you are uncomfortable with me being near you. You haven't even looked at me in the eye since you fell to the floor. It was an accident. Accidents happen."
Back to top Go down
Lana Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:30 am

"I just...feel safe when you're here..." Lana whispered and curled up on the bed, holding her knees while staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Balo Fry

Balo Fry

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:06 am

Balo sighed. "Guess it can't be helped. I will sleep in the corner. Always could sleep better sitting anyway." Balo walked to the corner closest to the bed and plopped himself down. "This better for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Rust   Blood and Rust - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Rust
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Se7en :: Worlds :: Eshta Fer-
Jump to: